Tuesday, August 15, 2006

14 Weeks: The Chronicles of Super Baby, Installation #1: SB Battles Cradle Cap

Cass comes down with The Cap (baby dandruff), and I am mortified. He's not exactly thrilled about wearing a Selson Blue helmet either, even though we think he looks hilarious as a punk rock baby.

















Super Baby, fanning out his spetacular garb, decides to make his rescue mission debut.



























Only the silky cape feels so good...if I could just have one more minute to fondle and lick the delicious fabric...














Then I will burn off the cradle cap with my laser beams, which merely resemble "red eye" to the common folk.



Ha! I am valiant. I am victorious. I am Super Baby! And I must remember to turn off my laser beams, so I don't scorch my parents when I gaze at them lovingly.


























Here I am, cradle cap-free, protecting my identity as a super hero with the all-consuming appreciation of a helpless baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home