Saturday, June 14, 2008

Snapshot: Our Life These Days

It is a very rare event that I get to take a shower. By myself. With no interruptions. No one peering in through the glass door, knocking and asking me about bunny cookies, lego helicopters or juice.

This morning, Ryan successfully entertained Cass for the entire duration of my longer-than-usual shower. And I even dried my hair with a real electric hairdryer.

Me (curious): So what were you guys doing?

Ryan (nonchalantly): We made tunnels, read books and I made up a rap about snowmen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boom, shaka, boom boom, shaka.
Big white heads and a carrot for a nose.
Long stick arms and pretty soon I'm froze.
Makin' the man who greets em from the yard.
Damn Im cold, would a blanket be too hard?
Boom, shaka, boom boom, shaka.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home